Announce: Relevant information at the right place, at the right time.
We are happy to announce that our first product Announce is ready for launch. If you’d like to help us in the final stages of preparation, please sign up to Preview Announce here!
You can also read more about Announce on the Announce Blog: https://blog.announce.today
What is Announce?
Announce is our consumer offering that allows users to Create, and View announcements in any part of the world by specifying the area relevant for that announcement.
Users on Announce can pan the map and they see the announcements in the area they are by panning map. The more zoomed in users are on the map, the more accurate Announcements get.
Announce View Page for New York City.
What can one Announce?
Literally anything that’s worthy announcing. Some sample examples include:
- Any Announcement by government, organizations, or even Apartment management
- Events, Festivals, or any information related to them
- Lost or Found pets, belongings
- Promotions and other location specific announcements
Users can create announcements and reach the people in the area around them directly, regardless of whether they know them personally or not. We expect users to be creative in making announcements that are relevant for all (think railway stations, airports, festivals & events).
It is our endeavor to making communication in hyper local areas faster (actually real time), and accessible to all.
Announce launching soon!
Imagine a world where
- no car was towed because of lack of communication
- announcing about a lost pet in an area was easier
- finding information in an event didn’t require printed paper
- apartment / office managers could communicate easily with residents
- pamphlets and posters were online and had a broader reach
- reaching out to people around us was faster and easier
Above are just some simple examples, but the actual use cases are many, and we hope users make the most creative uses of Announce.